Bohemian Style Earrings and Bracelet Set Silver Turquoise
So many new bohemian style connectors and charms in our collection! Combine them with the fashionable chunky chains, our seed beads or any other beads in the shop. Below I explain how I make this cool set so you can be inspired to create even more awesome jewelry with our new collection :)
Used materials earrings:
How to make these earrings:
- First you will attach the seed beads with rocailles to the loops at the bottom of the connector: You open a 6mm jumpring quite wide, put 4 seed beads on it, attach it to one of the loops and close it. Repeat this with all the loops.
- For the top you take a 6mm jumpring, open it and put 6 seed beads on it and close it again.
- Open up the loop of your earring hook and attach it to the 6mm jumpring. Open up a 4mm jumpring and attach it to the bottom of the bigger jumpring and to the top loop of the connector (I suggest that once you have closed the larger jumpring with the beads on it, you do not open it again, because the beads tend to fall off). I attached the jumpring and the loop of the connector in the middle of the beads so you have 3 beads equally on each side.
Your earrings are finished :)
Used materials bracelet:
How do you make the bracelet:
- Take 3 pieces of chain from the chunky chain. 2 pieces of 3 links and 1 piece of 2 links. You separate the links by opening them with flatnose pliers. You will attach the chains between the 2 connectors. the 2 link piece in the middle because it is shorter. Use on one side a 4mm jumpring and on one side you attach the link of the chain itself. This is to keep the chain straight.
- Now you can measure how much more chain you need to finish the bracelet. Take off two pieces of chain and make sure one is a bit longer so you can adjust the size when wearing it.
- The first shorter chain you connect on one end to the connector with a 4mm jumpring, and on the other end of the chain you attach the lobster clasp with a jumpring.
- The second longer piece of chain you connect to the other end of the connector with a jumpring and with this you have finished your bracelet!
Feel free to share your jewelry projects with #beadsandbasics on instagram, we love to see what you guys are making :)
Have fun creating :)