- Measure a piece of leather around your wrist, but make it quite tight, as the clasp will add approx. 2,5cm to the bracelet.
- Put the glass beads on the head pin and make an eye on both sides. You can cut off the head of the pin after you have made the first eye.
- Attach on either side of the magnetic clasp a double loop ring and to both rings you attach an end cap. (Do this before gluing anything, so you won't pull anything loose in the process)
- Attach the headpin with the beads in the middle of the leather, with a jumpring on either side.
- Now you can put some glue in the end caps and put in the ends of your leather cord. Press a bit so they are firmly attached and let this dry for at least a few hours.
Leather Bracelet with Glass Beads - Green
You can recreate this cool bracelet endlessly! Combine with any type of beads and different colors leather. It is finished in a heart beat and you can make a different bracelet for every outfit. Sweet!!
How to make this bracelet:
You have already finished your bracelet! En with this handy magnetic clasp it will never be a problem to put on your bracelet yourself ;)
Feel free to share your jewelry projects with #beadsandbasics on instagram, we love to see what you guys are making :)