Set of Earrings and Leather Bracelet with Turquoise Drop Gemstones - Black Blue
Article code : Not for sale. Online Jewelry Inspiration
- Start with attaching the extender chain and the lobster clasp to both end caps.
- Measure a piece of leather that is tight around your wrist. You will need two of those.
- Put a headpin through the turquoise bead and make an eye on both sides of the bead that is big enough to fit around the leather cord. Do this with all 4 beads.
- Now thread the spacer beads, the turquoise and the tube beads around both pieces of leather in the correct order. Pay attention to the turquoise beads being upside down alternately.
- Put some glue in the end caps and press both cords in then end caps.
- Now let it dry and your bracelet is finished!
- Put the headpin through the turquoise bead and make an eye on one side
- Open up a jumpring and attach the eye of the headpin and one side of the flower connector and close it.
- Open the eye of the earring hook and attach it directly to the other side of the flower connector. (if you want to make your earring a bit longer just attach two more jumprings between the hook and connector. With just one the earring will not hang straight.)
- Voilá, your whole set is done! :)
Set Earrings and Black Leather Bracelet with Turquoise Gemstones
This set of a leather bracelet and long earrings is made with real Turquoise gemstones which give it a classic stylish look that at the same time is very boho chique. It also makes it a great set to wear during the day ánd in the evening. With this awesome combo you wil finish any outfit!
How do you make the bracelet?:
How do you make the earrings?
Feel free to share your jewelry projects with #beadsandbasics on instagram, we love to see what you guys are making :)