Lilac Leather Set with Black Rose Cabochon
The leather makes it tough, the rose makes it romantic, and the colors make it distinct, this combination has it all. And we even made a complete set for you. Below you'll find all the materials you need and an explanation of how to make them:
- Leather 3mm Lilac
- Cabochon Rose
- Magnetic clasp
- Stainless steel end cap for 6mm
- Stainless steel end cap for 3mm
- Jumprings 6mm
- Jumpring 4mm
- Stainless steel splitring 6mm
- Rolo Chain link 2.5mm
- Stainless steel earring hook
- Silver tube beads
How to make this set?
We start by gluing the roses on the 3 charms. You do this by putting a little bit of jewelry glue in the middle of the charm and then gently pressing the cabochon down. Let this dry for a few hours at least (even better to wait until the next day)
For the earrings:
- Cut 2 pieces of leather of approx 7cm and fill a 6mm end cap halfway with glue. Fold the two ends of 1 piece of leather together and put it in the end cap so you get a drop shape. Let this dry as well. You do the same for the second earring.
- When everything is dry you take 2 pieces of rolo chain of 6 links (for each earring 1 piece).
Attach 1 link to the eye of the charm, the link at the other end to a 6 mm jumpring. Attach the jumpring carefully around the top of the earring, just below the end cap. Make sure the piece of chain falls exactly in the middle of the leather so the flower falls in the middle of the leather drop shape.
- Now attach the earring hook to the end cap with a 4mm jumpring.
To finish, put a little glue on the underside of the cabochon and press it against the leather so your flower is nicely attached. That's your earrings!
For the bracelet:
- First attach the two parts of the magnetic clasp with a split ring to the two 3mm end caps.
- Measure around your wrist how much leather you need and take off about 2,5cm (for the clasp).
- Fill the end caps halfway with glue and glue the leather ends into the end caps.
- Attach finally with a 4mm jumpring the 3rd charm with rose in the middle of your bracelet.
Now just the ring!
- It doesn't get any simpler than this! Measure around your finger how much leather you need. Put a very small amount of glue in the tube bead and put the ends of the leather in it. Try to get the ends in the middle of the tube bead and hold it a little bit so it takes grip and doesn't jump loose.
Your whole set is now ready :)