- Start stringing the beads on your nylon thread without cutting the thread off the roll. Like this your beads won't roll off on the other side ;). We chose to string 2 coconut beads and 1 glass bead etc, but of course you can do this in any combination you prefer.
- After stringing half of your necklace, you can put the charm on and then string the other half of beads.
- When you have finished the whole necklace make sure you have a piece of thread left that is long enough to comfortably work with. At least about 10cm. Put the end of your thread in a crimp bead, then through the eye of the lobster clasp, and then double your wire back into the crimp bead so you have created a loop. Tighten the wire so your crimp bead is as close to the last bead as possible, and close it with flat nose pliers. To make sure you won' t have any wire sticking out you can string the thread back into about 3 beads before you cut it.
- Now you will do the same on the other side of your necklace but with your double loop ring. Put your thread through the crimp bead, then through the splitring and double it back into the crimp bead. Close it with your pliers and before you cut off the thread string it back into about 3 beads.
- And Voilá! Your necklace is finished :)
Necklace Made of Coconut Beads and Black Glass Beads with Gemstone Charm
This cool necklace is a combination of coconut beads and glass beads. Because of this original combination you can wear this necklace the whole year through! it is actually just a matter of stringing your beads and attaching your clasp and you already have yourself a new necklace! Below a list of everything you need and how to make this gem by yourself :)
How to make this necklace:
Feel free to share your jewelry projects with #beadsandbasics on instagram, we love to see what you guys are making :)