- Take about 50cm of steel wire and fold it in half. Attach a crimp bead at the top so you create an eye. You attach your first splitring to the eye. (you can also attach a piece of extender chain so your bracelet will fit anyone)
- Attach the eye with some tape to the table so you can easily work with the two separate wires.
- String your beads and pearls on each wire and close off each section with a crimp bead until your bracelet is long enough.
- Finish the bracelet by using another crimp bead, double the strings and put them back in the same crimp bead so you create another eye. You can then attach the second splitring and lobster clasp.
- Cut off any extra wire and apply some clear nailpolish on any sharp points of wire.
Floating Bracelet or Necklace
This is a great idea for making a classy necklace without using too many beads. A great opportunity for using extra special and more precious materials :) Choose fancy pearls or faceted beads in different colors and sizes.
How to make a floating bracelet:
For the necklace use the same technique just with a longer wire :)