Make Your Own Gemstone Earrings with Lapis Lazuli
These Bohemian style earrings are really special and will be that perfect finishing touch to your own unique style. Below You can find all the materials you need and instructions how to make these cool earrings yourself. :)
How to make the earrings:
- String your chips beads on the nylon thread and make a knot so you create a circle. Keep in mind that the bigger the earrings are, the heavier they are. To make sure your knot will not come loose you can put some clear nail polish on it.
- Make a little eye on on the headpin and cut off the head of the pin on the other side. Now you can first put the spacer bead on the headpin and then your drop bead. Make another eye on this side.
- Attach a jumpring to the eye on the side of the drop bead and attach your earring hook to the jumpring.
- Now you can attach the other side of the headpin to your circle with chips beads and...
- Voilá, your earrings are already finished :)
Feel free to share your jewelry projects with #beadsandbasics on instagram, we love to see what you guys are making :)